Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What happened to Honesty?

Hello Everyone. Just thought I would put this out there. I was always taught that "Honesty is the best policy". But they forgot about the internet. I was taught this but it seems that a lot of other people do not abide by this rule when it comes to dealing with people on the internet. Some people pray on other peoples hard times on the internet. What am I saying, they do it in real life also. There are just people out their that enjoy making money on peoples misery. Enough said. Just thought I would put my 2cents worth out there about this.


Yahoo! Search Marketing

1 comment:

  1. very good information!

    Yes smart work required, but not only hard !

    Also:Pl. visit my Blog:

    http://123-on-line.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete